Aquatic exercise at our gym in Alexandria is a great workout! Because water is resistant, you’ll burn calories and tone muscles; but because water also makes you feel weightless, you’ll find aquatic exercise to be kinder on joints than exercises done on the gym floor.
Aquatics classes offered at Results Fitness in Alexandria include:
- AquaFit – a cardio class that’s held in shallow water. Any fitness level can participate, and you’ll find this workout to be similar to running on a treadmill – but much easier on your feet, ankles, and knees.
- Take your workout to another level with high intensity AquaHIIT!
- How about a Zumba pool party? AquaZumba brings all the fun and exercise of Zumba right into the water.
- Aqua-Yolates incorporates both yoga and Pilates into one great water workout.
- Seniors will also enjoy the Strong and Steady aquatic exercise classes.
We invite you to call our Alexandria health club at (703) 360-1400 to find out more about aquatics classes and our indoor pool amenities.